A water dispersible granule containing 300 g/kg indoxacarb for the control of caterpillars in cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, apples, pears and various protected fruiting vegetables and pollen beetle in Winter and Spring oilseed rape.
- Insecticide – contains 300 g/kg indoxacarb
- Water Dispersible Granule
- RATES OF USE
- Cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli - 85 g/ha in 200 l/ha using boom sprayer. Protected cucumber (gherkin), courgette (zucchini), marrow, winter squash, pumpkin, melon, aubergine, tomato and pepper - 0.0125% w/v (12.5 g/100 L of water) Apples and pears - A rate of 250 g/ha should be used for trees of 3.75 m height in a single row system, 3.25 m height in a 2 or 3 row system and 2.25 m in a 5 row system. Where tree height and/or canopy density is reduced, the dose (and water volume) should be adjusted in accordance with an appropriate dose adjustment scheme, for example PACE. However, if reducing the dose according to tree height or canopy density, do not use less than 170 g/ha. Winter and Spring oilseed rape - 85 g/ha in 200 l/ha using boom sprayer.
- Steward is an oxadiazine (IRAC group 22) insecticide used for the moderate control of pollen beetle (Meligethes spp.) and the larvae of various Lepidopteran (caterpillar) species.
- Cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli - Treat when first caterpillars are detected or 7-10 days after trapping of the first adults in pheromone traps. Subsequent treatments may be applied at 8 –14 day intervals as required. Protected cucumber (gherkin), courgette (zucchini), marrow, winter squash, pumpkin, melon, aubergine, tomato and pepper - Treat as soon as the first caterpillars (damage) are detected. Subsequent treatments may be applied at 8 –14 day intervals as required. Apples and pears - Apply at egg-hatch. Subsequent treatments may be applied at 10 – 14 day intervals. Winter and Spring oilseed rape - Apply when pollen beetles are present and reaching threshold levels. Application may be made before GS 60 first flowers open growth stage.
No compatability matrix for this product